Sabtu, 14 Maret 2020

How can I replicate my survey? Ask a Survey Professional!

Posted by controlCorona on Sabtu, 14 Maret 2020

Dear SurveyMonkey Expert,

I sent out a survey last year as well as I want to maintain those reactions, however I need to make adjustments to the survey design. Is there a method for me to replicate the survey as well as create a brand-new version?


Copy-crazed,
Gordon.

Hey there, Gordon!

Duplicating your survey is a great means to keep your current survey as well as its feedbacks intact. It's a fast and easy procedure. All you need to do to get going is click that handy Produce Survey button in the top right of your account.

Once there, you'll see a choice to 'Replicate an Existing Survey'. Go ahead and select the survey you desire to copy! This function will only duplicate the survey design.

You currently have a brand spankin' new survey design to jazz up. Satisfied checking!

Best dreams,.

I sent out a survey last year and I desire to maintain those feedbacks, but I need to make modifications to the survey layout. Is there a method for me to replicate the survey and also develop a brand-new variation? Copying your survey is a terrific means to keep your present survey as well as its actions intact. Go ahead and pick the survey you want to duplicate!

Previous
« Prev Post

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

close